Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jenny and Cupcakes - LA LA LOVE

The count down to my LA work trip has begun! I checked the weather today and it’s not exactly going to be hot in California while I am there (it’s still their winter after all), but it will be warmer than it is here and I will be able to see and feel the ocean!

So I will be honest, even though I am quite excited about this trip, I am not a huge lover of LA. Remember I lived there back in 2007? I was never really that impressed. I loved the coast of California, but LA… meh. If given the choice to take it or leave it, I could leave it on most days.

So what makes LA so great?

Probably many things. But just these two I feel like mentioning now. 

Jenny. Jenny makes LA great. Jenny, who will be picking me up at the airport for some long overdue California girlfriend loving before my meetings start on Monday. And know what else makes LA great?!

Sprinkles Cupcakes. http://www.sprinkles.com/

Sprinkles Cupcakes, the progenitor of the haute cupcake. Who I will be picking up for some even longer over due Beverly Hills cupcake loving. For some reason I feel my love affair with these cupcakes will be even greater now that I am with child.

2 Days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment