Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mom Inspiration

It’s been an odd weekend. A weekend full of activity and also marked by moments that have reminded me once again how precious life is. Truly, the only things that matter in life are friends and family. This blog entry is dedicated to my sister Stephanie, who is not only my best friend, but also happens to be the most wonderful mother I know (besides our own mom of course). She is my ‘mom’ inspiration.

I really don’t know how she manages to do all that she does… what I do know is that my sister is raising two incredibly beautiful children, has a happy marriage and is a devoted wife, is a wonderful chef, looks and feels healthier and happier than she will tell you she has in a long time, and still manages time for family and friends (including everything she did this past year helping me get ready for our wedding). If I have been learning through her mothering osmosis over the last four years, I have no doubt that I will be just fine when our little one arrives. If not… I have my sister on speed dial.

I love you and your beautiful family Stephanie. Thank you for all that you do for all of us.
Stephanie's Family">

No comments:

Post a Comment