Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!

Well, I am not quite sure we got the snowmageddon that was forcasted... but we have A LOT of snow and it's still coming down pretty hard. I love snow.  I think I have said before (and let's clarify one thing - I mean this whether I am on mat leave or not on mat leave - sheesh), there is no point to winter without snow.

So, today Peter's office told everyone to work from home - HOORAY!  With Daddy home mid-week, it really does feel like a snow day (although, I should also note how hard Peter is working).  Anyway, we took Rory out for a little sleigh ride at lunch time. It's so beautiful out there!!  A sort of crazy beautiful. 

Have I blogged about how totally awesome these sleighs are from Mountain Boy Sleds?! Very much worth the investment. They work super well on ice, and also in heavy snow. And everything in between. Also, you'll be the envy of all your neighbors. We regularly get stopped so people can pet the sleigh.

They usually think Rory is pretty cute too. Happy snowy hump day!




Sadly, we also dropped Gramma off at the train station this morning. We will miss you Gram!  See you in a couple of weeks! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment