Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dealing with Diarrhea

I wasn't going to blog about it, but given my desire to one day create a hard cover book out of my blog posts to give to Rory. Why not? When he is ready to be a parent, this might make him smile.  

Or at the very least, maybe think twice about ever having sex before he's ready. 

So, it's diarrhea week here on 42 Baltic Avenue.  I can't even tell you at this point how many diapers I have changed, how many times I have had to bath Rory mid-morning, mid-day, and mid-evening when his diaper hasn't held through the most recent incident.   And I don't even want to talk about the laundry I have been doing.

Ddddddddd- isgusting.  Peter almost threw Rory's sleeper in the garbage this morning he was so disgusted. And I almost threw up.

I am not entirely sure what to do at this point. He isn't really drinking, he isn't really eating (but he did drink a full bottle this morning, which is the first full one in days), and last night for the first time this week, he did sleep through the night. Hallelujah. So maybe today things will get better?  The thing is... we're supposed to be going to Montreal tomorrow? 

Poor Gramma.

Gawd, why do kids always get sick right before their parents are going to leave them?  Does he know?  

I know he will be fine. This two shall pass... I am just a tiny bit worried about dehydration. Has anyone ever used Pedialyte for babies?

Gotta go, he's in his exercauser pooping again.  

I plan on drinking my meals in Montreal.   Passe un bon week-end!!


This is Rory's "pooping" face

Diarrhea and all, he is still the happiest baby on the block.


Are you ready for me Gramma?  I am a stinker.


No comments:

Post a Comment