Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fourteen Months

Yesterday we celebrated Rory's 14 month birthday with an earthquake! Coincidentally, there was also an earthquake the day he was born. Given I was jacked up on all kinds of those good epidural meds, and in full crazy labour, I didn't even notice. Yesterday I noticed. I thought I was having a stroke and was extremely happy to find out that the building was swaying for more than just me.

It's crazy how many more pictures I took of Rory when I was off. Now he gets the odd snap like this when daddy happens to have his iphone out. I'll do better on the weekend baby.


14 months is a ton of fun. Rory is really starting to talk up a storm and tries hard to repeat the things we say. He said banana the other day... which for no one but me, was just the most exciting thing EVER.

Can you believe it's almost September?  Me neither. But I love the fall. Bring on the cozy sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment