Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is Peter's first birthday as a dad. True to his style of completely spoiling his loved ones, we have been celebrating his "birth month" with little surprises leading up to this weekend... and finally the grand finale which was having his side of our family join us for a jazzy brunch today.

We love you lots Peter (daddy), you're the perfect dad, and can't wait for all the things ahead for our little family!

xoxo


Very early morning cuddles. WAKE UP daddy it's your birthday! 

Early breakfast in bed


A jazzy brunch


3 comments:

  1. How fun! You sure know how to celebrate, your husband must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wonderful wife and son, you have made this year the best birthday ever. I've never felt so special in my whole life, and I'm very grateful for all the love and attention you gave on my birthday...and all the other days too. :)

    I love you!!!

    pete. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - i love the new tunes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete