Monday, December 13, 2010

Giving green things a chance

Today, we tried avocado. I don't know why I bothered, Rory has a bad cold (like trip to the doctor today type of cold). But whatever, it's mommy's entertainment to see what Rory loves and doesn't. According to my little calendar we were due to be introducing something new, so avocado it was (thanks for the suggestion Sarah P).

Here is the face I was given after the first spoonful Doesn't his face just scream "where is my banana"? Actually, maybe he's just saying "It would be nice to at least start with a clean bib mom".



A few more spoonfuls and a little of mommy acting the fool, I finally got somewhat of a smile.




Honestly, this solids thing is just too much fun. What sort of foods did you start your baby on?

No comments:

Post a Comment