Monday, August 30, 2010

We'll take 5

And just when I was about to get even more mellow dramatic about our precious child that never sleeps.... we seem (knock on wood) to be rounding some sort of corner. Rory slept for FIVE HOURS straight on Saturday night. He hasn't done it again since, but we're averaging 3.5 and even 4 hours last night... so getting better. He even went down for a nap this morning?!  We have a big week ahead, Steph's bringing her kids down and then we're heading back to Almonte after the long weekend for another extended visit and a wedding... Almonte is a place I can not get enough of these days. I have never missed Almonte, my family and all my girlfriends more than I do now that I have a baby. One day....  Until then, get a load of these cheeks....

1 comment:

  1. Holay crap, he's getting SO big fast! I need a dose of Rory... How long will you be gone for?

    ReplyDelete