Friday, June 11, 2010

flutes of prosecco and a side cheese plate

So I have reached a point in my pregnancy where I have to go to the doctor every week for a wee chat and check up.  36 weeks and counting!! Today's visit was fairly uneventful with the exception of some surprise blood work and the ask to collect my urine for 24 hours this weekend and return it to the hospital on Monday.  Apparently my protein is rather high.  And I have to keep it in the fridge. Our new fridge. yuk. It's probably going to be the first thing in our new fridge, which actually makes it sort of funny. 
 Honestly, if I was a betting girl I would have told you they should be checking my sugar levels. It's all I crave these days. I would have a smoothie for every meal if I wouldn't feel like a terrible mother-to-be doing it.

Anyway, I am having a good friday otherwise. I am actually really really enjoying work right now.  I think leaving on such a positive note will make it easier to come back in 10 months, that's for sure. Oh, in case I didn't mention it... I am taking 10 months, and Peter is taking 2 months of parental leave. Unless the weather is unreasonably nice next May. Then I have saved the right to change my mind of course.

Anyway, tomorrow is moving day. Bleh.  I am trying to focus on what's to come so I don't get too stressed about the packing, the move and the unpacking I have ahead of me. So... thus the title and today's inspiration. Something to look forward to this summer with the girls.

Looking forward to updating you after the move. Have a great weekend.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment