Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to the world baby Fenech!

Josie and John had their baby this week!!  And could this baby be any cuter?!

I have been texting back and forth with Jos and she is doing well and their little man is filling their moments and lives with more love than they ever imagined possible. Just how it it's meant to be. She is going to be going home from the hospital tomorrow and Meliss and Lou are headed up from Toronto to visit the new family!  I really wish I could be there too. I am super sad about it. But in a couple of weeks I will be home in Almonte and will be able to squeeze my girl and meet her gorgeous little man and hopefully see a lot more family and friends too!

Sending love out to the new man in our lives (who doesn't have a name that I know of yet, but he will soon, and it will be perfect), and all my girlfriends who will be enjoying a quiet and fun weekend in Almonte. Drive safe!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment