Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Operation - Baby in his own room

It's sad and exciting all at the same time! We've decided to transition Egan to his own room.  Yes, he's only 7 weeks old, but he is a big baby and he is quickly out growing his little bassinet!! And he is also a loud little guy. He grunts and kicks and makes all sort of funny sounds at night that I listen to instead of sleeping... and fret over, and turn the light on to see if he's ok...  So, I think this is going to be good for both of us.  He might just like the extra space and less frequent interruptions to his sleep mojo from his mom.

And... we put Rory in his own crib around the same time and he started sleeping through the night at 3 months. So here's hoping.

So, he's up there right now and I have my new monitor attached to my hip. He looked around for a bit when I first put him down, and then he peacefully fell asleep.  I think he likes it in there.

I probably just jinxed myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment